This Week on Track
We are getting ready for the on-ice season!
Our summer season has ended, and we are preparing the track for the winter season. First sleds will be on ice on October 8, 2019!
- Athlete training & competitions will commence on October 8, 2019, until late March 2020. Spectating in the public areas is possible free of charge (except special events). Check back on this page closer to October 8 to see detailed schedule & to find out which athletes/teams will be sliding!
- Learn to Slide sport programming will start in November 2019, until late March 2020.
- Passenger Bobsleigh & Public Skeleton rides will commence in fall 2019.
- Self-guided Sightseeing is possible year-round, free of charge!
Visitors can access the Whistler Sliding Centre on weekdays from 9:00am until 4:30pm (excl. stat holidays). Site access is not permitted outside these hours. Grab a map from Guest Services and take a tour along the interpretive walk!
- Summer Bobsleigh will be available again in 2020 (late June to early September)
For any questions, please contact Guest Services (phone 604-964-0040 or email).