Tickets & Passes
Whether you are visiting us for a day or two to ski or snowshoe, or want to enjoy a full winter of unlimited skiing or snowshoeing with a Season Pass, Whistler Olympic Park has you covered!
Whistler Olympic Park is a non-profit organisation, and your park access fee helps maintain the venue and contribute to the success of Nordic athletes. Thank you for your support!
Season Passes Winter 2021/22
extra early bird sale now on!
With your Ski Callaghan Season Pass, you can enjoy unlimited cross country skiing and snowshoeing for the whole 2021/22 winter season, with access from opening day in November until the season's end in April. Ski Callaghan is the gateway to the two neighbouring and complementary Nordic ski areas in the Callaghan Valley, Whistler Olympic Park and Callaghan Country. Together they provide access to over 120 kilometres of cross country ski and snowshoe trails for all levels, including 40km of dog-friendly trails! Pass holders have access to the combined trail system, with the ability to move freely between both areas.
Enjoy the flexibility to ski or snowshoe as little or as much as you like, along with the bonus of great pass perks (see below)!
extra early bird pricing*
Whistler Olympic Park & Callaghan Country
Ski Callaghan & Lost Lake
|Weekday Senior (65+)**||$165||---|
* Extra Early Bird Sale ends September 12, 2021, at midnight.
** Weekday passes are valid Mondays to Fridays.
** To be eligible for the Spirit Pass rate, you must register through the Whistler Experience program. Purchase by calling 604-964-0059 or by visiting Guest Services.
Season Pass Perks 2021/22
Pass perks are available with all Ski Callaghan season passes. Passholder perks must be redeemed before closing day 2022.
Regular Season Pass Perks:
- 1 x Complimentary Ski Callaghan "bring a friend" admission
- 2 x 50% off Ski Callaghan admissions for friends or family
- 1 x Complimentary ski rental package at Whistler Olympic Park’s Rental Shop
- 2 x 50% off ski rental packages at Whistler Olympic Park’s Rental Shop
- 10% off purchases at Whistler Olympic Park’s Retail Shop
- 10% off purchases at Whistler Olympic Park's Day Lodge Café
- FREE Monday to Friday chariot rental included for 1 hour/day at Whistler Olympic Park’s Rental Shop (first come first serve, subject to availability)
- 1 x Free child rental package (12 & under) at Access Callaghan Shop
- 25% off gloves at Access Callaghan
- 20% off Swix wax at Access Callaghan
- 15% off retail ski packages from Access Callaghan
- 15% off selected merchandise at Access Callaghan
- 25% off trail access at Caledonia Nordic Ski Club in Prince George
100-Day Guarantee for 2021/22 Season Passes
Our Snow Guarantee
Your pass comes secured with our Ski Callaghan 100-Day Snow Guarantee. If less than 100 days of skiing opportunity (10km minimum) can be provided between opening day 2021 and closing day 2022, season pass holders will receive a 1% discount for each day less than 100 as a credit to apply to their season pass for 2022/23.
Full Season Ski/Snowshoe Rentals
No gear, no problem!
Don't have your own skis or snowshoes and would like to use Whistler Olympic Park's equipment for the season? Your child is growing and you don't want to purchase multiple boots and skis each winter? We offer affordable full season rental options!
All equipment must remain on the property, but while at the Park you can interchange between classic skiing, skate skiing or snowshoe rentals throughout the season.