Enjoy the thrill of sliding down Whistler Olympic Park's dedicated tobogganing hill, located below the mighty Olympic ski jumps! The whole family can take part in multiple runs on saucers, carpets or toboggans, with different-sized lanes to choose from.
Access to tobogganing is included with a season pass or day ticket. Remember to bring a sled and helmet, as no rentals are available!
- Access to the toboggan hill is FREE with a season pass or day ticket
- Purchase yours online via Tickets & Passes or at the gate
- Sled/helmet rental is not available. Remember to bring your tobogganing equipment!
All sliders must adhere to the following rules when using the toboggan area:
- Tobogganing is only allowed in the designated toboggan area, at the bottom of the ski jumps.
- Children should be under the supervision of a parent or guardian
- Wearing a helmet can reduce the risk of head injury. The use of helmets is recommended
- Choose a run that is clear and uncrowded
- Please ensure your toboggan/sleigh is in good condition with NO sharp edges
- Dress warmly for the outdoors
- NO dogs in the tobogganing area
- Review the Exclusion of Liability HERE
Whistler Olympic Park
1500 Callaghan Valley Rd
Whistler BC V0N 1B8