Volunteering at Whistler Olympic Park
Thank you to all our 2018/2019 Volunteer Ambassadors for an amazing Nordic season! The volunteer application process for 2019/2020 will reopen in September.
If you like Nordic skiing, snowshoeing, or just enjoy being outdoors, consider volunteering at Whistler Olympic Park!
Connect and contribute to our local Sea to Sky Nordic Community in the beautiful Callaghan Valley, and share the unique Whistler Olympic Park guest experience this season. Whistler Olympic Park Volunteer Ambassadors are expected to contribute 40 hours during the Nordic season, and are eligible for a variety of volunteer benefits. More details about our program, the flexible shift schedule and volunteer teams will be provided to applicants over the phone, and during our annual Orientation in December.
Volunteer Roles include for example:
- Volunteer Ambassador, Sport School
- Volunteer Ambassador, Sport Operations
- Volunteer Ambassador, Nordic Ski Patrol
- Volunteer Ambassador, Guest Services
- Volunteer Ambassador, Snowshoe
Program updates for the 2019/2020 season will be posted here mid-September 2019. Please reconnect with us then! If you have any questions on volunteering in the meantime, do not hesitate to email us!
Season pass, free lessons & more!
Volunteer Ambassador Appreciation
As a not-for-profit community legacy, Whistler Olympic Park values volunteerism as a fundamental initiative linked to our successful seasonal operations. In appreciation, volunteers receive a variety of benefits including:
- Ski Callaghan season pass (Family Pass for 3rd year returning volunteers)
- Training & instructional opportunities
- Free ski lessons & free rentals
- Event access
- Pro deals, retail discounts and more!