Volunteering at Whistler Olympic Park
The volunteer application process for 2019/2020 is now open.
If you like Nordic skiing, snowshoeing, or just enjoy being outdoors, consider volunteering at Whistler Olympic Park!
Connect and contribute to our local Sea to Sky Nordic Community in the beautiful Callaghan Valley, and share the unique Whistler Olympic Park guest experience this season. Whistler Olympic Park Volunteer Ambassadors are expected to contribute 40 hours during the Nordic season, and are eligible for a variety of volunteer benefits.
Volunteer Roles include for example:
If you would like to apply to be a Volunteer Ambassador this season, please send us a brief paragraph explaining
- Why you would like to volunteer,
- The volunteer role that interests you, and
- A brief summary of your relevant work, sport or volunteer experience.
To apply, or for any other volunteer related inquiries, contact Diana Gunstone, our Volunteer Coordinator, by email.
Season pass, free lessons & more!
Volunteer Ambassador Appreciation
As a not-for-profit community legacy, Whistler Olympic Park values volunteerism as a fundamental initiative linked to our successful seasonal operations. In appreciation, volunteers receive a variety of benefits including:
- Ski Callaghan season pass (Family Pass for 3rd year returning volunteers)
- Training & instructional opportunities
- Free ski lessons & free rentals
- Event access
- Pro deals, retail discounts and more!