Launch yourself head-first down the fastest sliding track in the world! The Whistler Sliding Centre is the only place in Canada where public can experience the rush of skeleton. Participants take off from the Maple Leaf starting point, passing through six corners and clocking speeds up to 100 km/hr. You’ll get familiarized through a thorough orientation session before taking to your own sled and experiencing a rush like no other. Skeleton runs rain, snow or shine so it’s the perfect addition to your time in Whistler, whatever the weather.
- Public Skeleton is available from December 14, 2018 until March 31, 2019.
- Cost (2 x solo skeleton slides for one person): $189 + tax.
- 25% off the second activity for individuals who book both bobsleigh and skeleton (book by phone for the discount).
- Advance booking is required, full payment is required at time of booking.
- No prior bobsleigh or skeleton experience is required. All participants must be 16 years or older at the time of the experience and be prepared for a fairly strenuous ride.
- For more information, read the "Know Before You Go" and/or contact us by email or phone 604-964-0040
The Whistler Sliding Centre is a non-profit organization, and all proceeds from our public programs go directly towards growing sport and supporting bobsleigh, skeleton and luge athletes!
- We have a 48 hours cancellation policy, whereby any cancellations within 48 hours of your slide time will be non-refundable. Any cancellations outside of 48 hours from your slide time are refundable.
- Booking changes and amendments are subject to a $30 administration fee.
- In the event that a session is cancelled (at the discretion of WSC) participants will have the choice of a full refund or re-scheduling.
Whistler Sliding Centre
4910 Glacier Lane
Whistler BC V8E 0C2