Summer Bobsleigh will be available again from late June to early September 2020.
Bobsleigh is an activity for your bucket list – why not do it in the summer! All it takes is a bobsleigh equipped with wheels, a trained pilot and up to four enthusiastic passengers. After an orientation and a tour of the 2010 Olympic Winter Games venue including an exclusive track walk, your team will reach speeds of up to 90 km/hr in the final "Thunderbird Corner". Summer bobsleigh runs seven days a week, rain or shine, so it’s the perfect addition to your time in Whistler!
Family Discount: Youth 12-18 years slide FREE with a paying adult!
- $99 per adult (19+)
- One youth (ages 12-18) slides for FREE with an adult (ratio 1 youth : 1 paying adult)
- Additional youth: 50% off
- Activity dates:
- Daily from late June to early September 2020, plus select bonus weekends
- Multiple tours/day, activity duration approximately 1.5 hours
- Advance booking will be possible in spring 2020. Full payment is required at time of booking.
- No prior experience is required. All participants must be 12 years or older.
- Summer bobsleigh is a real sport experience. Participants may experience a strenuous ride, and must meet the physical requirements outlined in the "Know Before You Go".
DOWNLOAD YOUR PHOTO! After your ride, you will be able to download your FREE activity/certificate photo from our online database! Feel free to share it with your friends and family, follow us on Facebook and Instagram, or leave a review on Tripadvisor!
For any questions, please contact Guest Services (phone 604-964-0040 or email).
The Whistler Sliding Centre is a non-profit organization, and all proceeds from our public programs go directly towards growing sport and supporting bobsleigh, skeleton and luge athletes!
Take your video home!
You enjoyed your summer bobsleigh ride, but it went by way too fast? Take your personal ride video home, relive your experience and share it with your family and friends! For only $20 you receive a Whistler Sliding Centre USB stick with your pilot's POV video, available at Guest Services. See sample video below!
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy, whereby any cancellations within 48 hours of your slide time will be non-refundable. Any cancellations outside of 48 hours from your slide time are refundable.
- Any changes made to the reservation date or time are subject to availability and a $20 administration fee.
- In the event that a session is cancelled (at the discretion of the Whistler Sliding Centre) participants will have the choice of a full refund or re-scheduling.
Whistler Sliding Centre
4910 Glacier Lane
Whistler BC V8E 0C2