Public Bobsleigh will be available again in winter 2019/2020!
Our Public Bobsleigh Experience is an activity for your bucket list! After a safety orientation, hop into a 4-person bobsled -steered by a trained pilot- and take an adrenaline-fueled ride down the world’s fastest track, now an Olympic legacy. You and your team will coast through 10 twists and turns at speeds of 125+ km/hr and feel the acceleration of up to 4 g forces as you reach the track’s final and famous Thunderbird Corner. Bobsleigh runs rain, snow or shine so it’s the perfect addition to your time in Whistler, whatever the weather.
- Public Bobsleigh will be available again in December 2019 (daily until end of March 2020).
- Cost (1 bobsleigh ride with pilot in a 4-person bobsleigh): $189 + tax per adult (19+).
Youth 14 & 15 years receive a 50% discount when accompanied by a full paying adult (1:1 ratio).
- 25% off the second activity for individuals who book both bobsleigh and skeleton (book by phone for the discount).
- Advance booking is required (booking for 2019/2020 will start in fall 2019), full payment is required at time of booking.
- No prior bobsleigh or skeleton experience is required. All participants must be 14 years or older at the time of the experience and be prepared for a fairly strenuous ride. 14 and 15 year-olds must slide together with an accompanying adult.
- For more information, read the "Know Before You Go" and/or contact us by email or phone 604-964-0040
The Whistler Sliding Centre is a non-profit organization, and all proceeds from our public programs go directly towards growing sport and supporting bobsleigh, skeleton and luge athletes!
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy, whereby any cancellations within 48 hours of your slide time will be non-refundable. Any cancellations outside of 48 hours from your slide time are refundable.
- Any changes made to the reservation date or time are subject to availability and a $30 administration fee.
- In the event that a session is cancelled (at the discretion of the Whistler Sliding Centre) participants will have the choice of a full refund or re-scheduling.
Download your photo!
After your ride, you will be able to download your FREE activity/certificate photo from our online database! Feel free to share it with your friends and family, follow us on Facebook and Instagram, or leave a review on Tripadvisor!
Whistler Sliding Centre
4910 Glacier Lane
Whistler BC V8E 0C2