Canadian Luge Championships 2020
This event is in the past. To view similar upcoming events click here.
Free spectator access!
Cheer on Canada’s luge athletes as they compete over two days in Mens, Womens and Doubles (M/W) races in their respective age category to be Canadian champions!
Friday, March 13: 9:00am to 12:00pm, Junior and Senior Races
- One race, two runs; race within a race format
- 14 - 30 year-olds will compete for the Junior and Senior Canadian Championship titles
- Senior: 20+; Men, Women, Doubles (M/W)
- Junior: U20; Men, Women, Doubles (M/W)
Saturday, March 14: 9:00am - 12:00pm, Youth Races
- Different age categories will use different start heights
- 8 - 18 year olds will compete for the Youth A - D Canadian Championship titles
- Youth A: U18; Men, Women, Doubles (M/W)
- Youth B: U14; Men, Women
- Youth C: U12; Men, Women
- Youth D: U10; Men, Women
Check detailed race times in the week of the event here.
Organized by Luge Canada
Need a place to stay?
Affordable nightly and long-term accommodation is available at the Whistler Athletes' Centre!
Whistler Sliding Centre
4910 Glacier Lane
Whistler BC V8E 0C2