BMW IBSF World Cup - Bobsleigh & Skeleton
From November 20 to 26, we have the BMW IBSF World Cup on track, featuring the world’s best bobsleigh and skeleton athletes!
Spectating the races and training sessions is FREE for the whole week! Sunday through Wednesday are training days, race days are Thursday through Saturday (track closed Sunday).
It is encouraged that guests take the free #7 BC Transit bus to Blackcomb staff housing or the Excalibur Gondola (free for pedestrians without ski gear) to mid-station, and walk about 10 minutes to the venue from there. Limited parking is available in WB lots 7 & 8 across from the venue. There will only be limited spectator services available, our Guest Services building with washrooms is open, snacks/hot drinks can be purchased as well.
RACE DAYS ARE NOVEMBER 24-26:
- Thu (Nov 24), 10:30am to 12:30pm: Men’s Skeleton
- Thu (Nov 24), 2:30 to 4:30pm: Women’s Skeleton
- Fri (Nov 25), 10:00am - 12:00pm: Women’s Monobob
- Fri (Nov 25), 2:30 – 4:30pm: 2-Man Bobsleigh
- Sat (Nov 26), 10:00am - 12:00pm: 2-Woman Bobsleigh
- Sat (Nov 26), 2:30 – 4:30pm: 4-Man Bobsleigh
Whistler Sliding Centre
4910 Glacier Lane
Whistler BC V8E 0C2