COVID-19 Response - Whistler Sliding Centre
The well-being of our guests, athletes, staff and community is our biggest priority. We are committed to help prevent the spread of communicable diseases such as COVID-19, and continue to follow the latest federal & provincial policies & recommendations with regards to sanitation and safety protocols for our venue operations and programming.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us by phone at 604-964-0040 ext. 2201 or by email.
Maintaining a Safe Venue Environment
- We strongly encourage all visitors to understand and follow BC's current Provincial Health Orders and recommendations
- Please do not visit our venue if you:
- Are feeling unwell/experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19
- Have been directed by any authority to self-isolate
- Masks are required in all public indoor settings for all people born in 2016 or earlier (5+). Single use masks are available free of charge at Guest Services.
- Handwashing and sanitation stations are available on the venue
- Plexiglass shields are installed at the Guest Services check-in counter
- Public programming: Operations may be modified in adherence to current health & safety policies & recommendations.
- Sport programming & training: Adherence to viaSport's Return to Sport Guidelines & discipline specific guidelines
Keeping our workforce safe:
To ensure our staff are safe and healthy at work, we follow WorkSafeBC guidelines at all times to help prevent the spread of communicable diseases. Within our health and safety protocols, this includes for example:
- Promoting hand hygiene
- Keeping a clean work environment
- Supporting people to get their vaccination
- Supporting workers to stay home when they are sick
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation, and for being patient with our team and others!