Whistler Olympic Park RV & Campground
Welcome to the Sea to Sky Corridor’s newest camping destination in the beautiful Callaghan Valley!
Whistler Olympic Park RV & Campground is your gateway to outdoor recreation and relaxation just south of Whistler. The campground provides 39 spacious campsites with full-service and unserviced options. Enjoy comfortable amenities, scenic views and a unique, secluded and historic setting in nature, surrounded by the stunning beauty of evergreen forests, valleys and mountain ranges!
Open from June 30 to October 2, 2023 (except from September 25-28, winter operations will not be impacted by the campground).
For any questions or booking issues, contact our team by email or phone at 604-964-0059.
20 x RV sites (Fully Serviced)
Starting at $70/night (no tax)
Our RV Sites are spacious, landscaped sites offering views of the Callaghan Valley mountains and their white peaks. They have a gravel pad and are suitable for 1 camper unit (vans/RVs and trailers) plus 1 tent or 2 tents (adjacent grass area). One vehicle allowed per site (must stay within your pad), additional parking is available free of charge in P1. Site capacity max. 8 people (max. 4 adults; children under 2 do not count towards total). Pad size is 6 m width x 16 m length (plus adjacent grassy area). Sites are allocated by availability, we are unable to accommodate specific site requests. Maximum stay two weeks. RV Site users have access to the Day Lodge with washrooms, showers, shop and common area for your convenience, as well as the laundry room.
- Electricity (15, 30 & 50 amp options)
- Water and sewer
- Picnic table
- Fire pit (pending regional fire bans)
- Free Wi-Fi
19 x Multi-use sites (Unserviced)
$40/night (no tax)
Our Multi-Use Sites offer traditional grass landscaping close to the Day Lodge with washrooms, showers, shop and common area for your convenience, as well as the laundry room. These sites are suitable for 1 camper unit (vans/RVs under 20 feet and small trailers under 15 feet) or 2 tents. One vehicle allowed per site, additional parking is available free of charge in P1. Site capacity max. 6 people (max. 4 adults; children under 2 do not count towards total). Sites are allocated by availability, we are unable to accommodate specific site requests. Maximum stay two weeks.
- Picnic table
- Fire pit (pending regional fire bans)
- Access to potable water
- Cleaning station (dish washing & laundry room)
- Bear safe storage
- Free Wi-Fi
Campground Amenities & Map
- 20 spacious, full-service RV sites with full hook-up (50/30/15 amp electrical, water/sewer; big rig friendly)
- 19 comfortable multi-use sites for tenting and smaller trailers/vehicles (unserviced)
- All sites come equipped with fire pit (pending regional fire bans), picnic table, access to reliable WIFI
- Day Lodge with essential amenities:
- Quiet Zone and Games within the indoor common area; view decks
- Laundry facilities
- Dishwashing station
- Try the Summer Discover Biathlon activity, explore one of the designated hiking routes or play a round of Disc Golf!
Whistler Olympic Park is the perfect place to take a break from daily life. Immerse yourself in the breathtaking natural landscape, learn about the enduring Olympic legacy and explore the endless adventure opportunities nearby. Spend time exploring the extensive trail network by foot or bike, visit nearby Alexander Falls and Callaghan Lake, and with Whistler just a short drive away, there are ample more opportunities for exploration, adventure and dining.
Full Campground Map:
We ask all guests to camp responsibly & follow BC's "Camper's Code":
- Respect Wildlife
- Plan ahead and be prepared
- Take only photos
- Control your pets
- Respect others
- Practice fire safety
- Store food safely
- Respect staff and signs
- Don't litter
- Click here for more information and to take the pledge!
Booking & Cancellation Policies
- Pre-payment of the entire balance is required at the time of booking.
- All rates are in CAD and no tax applies to your reservation fee.
- Cancellation Policy: Any cancellations or re-booking requests for your reservation received after 4:00pm 7 days prior to your arrival are non-refundable.
modifying or cancelling a reservation
You can easily change or cancel your reservation online by going to our booking platform and clicking on the Modify/Cancel button in the top right corner. Any cancellations or re-booking requests for your reservation received after 4:00pm 7 days prior to your arrival are non-refundable.
Reservations are made by site type (RV/Full Serviced or Multi-Use/Unserviced) and sites are allocated by availability. At this point we are unable to accommodate specific site requests, this is a functionality that we are working on for the future.
Advance booking recommended
We strongly recommend booking online in advance. We cannot guarantee to accommodate you without a booking, especially on weekends.
You can find Whistler Olympic Park at 1500 Callaghan Valley Rd, Whistler, BC, V0N 1B0, Canada. The Park is located about 40 minutes north of Squamish and 30 minutes south of Whistler. Turn off the Sea to Sky Highway/Hwy 99 and follow Callaghan Valley Road to the end where you will find the park gate. Click here for directions
Check-In, Check-Out & After Hours Access
- The check-in time is 2:00 PM. Please note that your site number can be found in your confirmation letter. It's essential to keep it easily accessible as we have a self check-in process in place. If you arrive before 2:00 PM, please use Parking Lot #1 for your vehicle.
- After hours access: Instructions on how to access the park outside of our regular opening time (8:00 am to 8:00pm) will be sent to you in a pre-arrival email one day before your stay.
- The check-out time is 11:00 AM. Please ensure you have departed your site no later than this time. Late check-outs will result in a fee of 50% of the nightly reservation fee paid.
- On departure, you are expected to leave your site clear of any garbage. Under no circumstances may garbage be left unattended within or outside your site. In the event these requirements are not met, a $150 fine will be charged to your credit card on file.
bears & other Wildlife
We are privileged to share our venues with all kinds of wildlife, including bears. Please help us to keep them wild and safe. Do NOT feed them (that is illegal!), leave attractants out or try to pet or pose for a photo with an animal! Instead, please act responsibly:
- Do not feed wildlife!
- All wildlife attractants (domestic garbage, waste, food for human or pet consumption, barbecues, toilet, etc.) are to be locked in your vehicle or put away in our bear-safe storage, and must be disposed of in our bear-proof garbage containers.
- Don't use any products containing citronella, especially candles or insect repellent - bears love citronella!
- Keep your fire pit clean and free of food residue.
- When hiking or enjoying park trails please follow the rule “You Pack it In – You Pack it out”.
- Adhere to Bear Smart principles & learn more here about summer safety at Whistler Olympic Park.
Clean Campsite Policy
Keep your campsite clean and free of food and garbage. All wildlife attractants (domestic garbage, waste, food for human or pet consumption, barbecues, toilet, etc.) are to be locked in your vehicle or put away in our bear-safe storage, and must be disposed of in our bear-proof garbage containers. Failure to manage your site properly will result in a $150 fine, which will be charged to the credit card on file. In severe cases, immediate eviction may also occur.
All garbage must be disposed of in the bearproof bins. Do NOT leave any garbage, cardboard, empty gas canisters etc. next to the bearproof bins. Bins are located in multiple locations and emptied multiple times/day to protect wildlife.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. Allowing your dog to be off-leash will result in a $150 fine. We appreciate your understanding that this policy is in place for the safety of wildlife and comfort of all guests. Non-compliance may lead to immediate eviction.
- Pick up after your dog & dispose of the waste in our garbage bins! No one wants to step in dog waste and it can be harmful to wildlife. Waste bags are available on site.
Help keep our park serene and peaceful and avoid unnecessarily loud noise, and respect the designated quiet time from 10pm to 7am, ensuring minimal noise and disturbances. Failure to observe quiet time may result in a $150 fine. We kindly request your cooperation in maintaining an undisturbed environment for all campers. Continued violation may lead to immediate eviction.
Generator use is permitted between the hours of 9:00 - 11:00am and from 6:00 - 8:00pm.
Smoking & Alcohol
Smoking and alcohol are allowed on your personal campsite only, and not permitted in public/shared areas.
Washrooms & Showers
All campsites are located a short walk away (2-5 minutes) from our accessible bathrooms with flush toilets & showers in the Day Lodge and the comfort station next to the RV sites (flush toilets & showers).
Views & Shade
All our sites offer beautiful mountain views and have trees in close proximity. Depending on the time of day, all of our sites are mostly exposed to the sun.
Camp store for basic supplies
Our Shop with basic camping supplies is located in the Day Lodge and is open from 8:00am to 6:00pm. More supplies can be purchased in Whistler Village (30 minutes) or Squamish (40 minutes). Please note that we are a cashless facility, we accept Canadian Debit Cards, Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Free public WIFI is available throughout the campground.
For all other inquiries, contact our team by email or phone at 604-964-0059!
Whistler Olympic Park is proud to be a not-for-profit organization. The revenue from your visit contributes to the success of Nordic athletes & helps maintain our venue for all to enjoy. Thank you!