Summer Hiking will be available from June 28 to September 1, 2019!
Hike up the Ski Jumps & to the Top of the World!
Challenge yourself and hike up the Olympic ski jumps, bottom to top! Experience the breathtaking and exhilarating views as you climb up the jumps' landing hill stairs and continue on to the very top. See the jumps from the athletes' perspective, share a photo and learn more about the sport and the park's history inside the athlete warming room! For a different pace, take a meandering hike to the Top of the World Lookout and enjoy the spectacular Black Tusk view, or try one of the other diverse hiking routes.
- Closed toe shoes required (no flip-flops / sandals)
- Hiking Access is FREE with park entry
PARK ENTRY HOURS & FEE
- Whistler Olympic Park will be open for summer from June 28 to September 1, 2019 (7 days a week from 10:00am - 4:30pm)
- There is a small park access fee. This fee helps us maintain our venue for the benefit of local, national and international Nordic athletes for summer and winter training!
- Free park entry for 2018-19 season pass holders & non-motorized vehicles
- Park closes and gates locked every day at 4:30 pm
WILDLIFE/BEAR AWARE & SAFETY:
Do not disturb wildlife, stay away if you encounter a Bear & never feed Wildlife! Read more important information on wildlife/bear interactions at Whistler Olympic Park and general safety advise here.
Whistler Olympic Park
5 Callaghan Valley Rd
Whistler BC V0N 1B8