Three designated hiking routes with different difficulty levels are available, ranging from an easy walk on pavement following interpretive signage, a longer but beginner friendly hike to breathtaking valley viewpoints, and the summer signature hiking challenge, the “Ski Jump Scramble” that leads hikers to the very top of the Olympic ski jumps.
- Hiking is free with the park access fee!
- Closed toe shoes recommended (no flip-flops/sandals)
PARK ENTRY HOURS & FEE
- Daily, June 27 to August 30, 2020, 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
- There is a small park access fee. This fee helps us maintain our venue for the benefit of local, national and international Nordic athletes for summer and winter training!
- Free park entry for 2019-20 Whistler Olympic Park/Ski Callaghan season pass holders and non-motorized vehicles
- Park closes and gates locked every day at 4:00 pm
AFTER YOUR Hike
- Try the Summer Biathlon Experience
- Play a round of Disc Golf
- Explore the Olympic exhibit by the biathlon range
- Drinks, snacks and souvenirs are available for purchase at the activity base by the biathlon range
Increased health & safety precautions are in place at the Park to protect our guests, athletes, staff and community, and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Read more here!
WILDLIFE/BEAR AWARE & SAFETY:
Do not disturb wildlife, stay away if you encounter a Bear & never feed Wildlife! Read more important information on wildlife/bear interactions at Whistler Olympic Park and general safety advise here.
Whistler Olympic Park
5 Callaghan Valley Rd
Whistler BC V0N 1B8