Summer Hiking will be available from June 28 to September 1, 2019!
SKI JUMP SCRAMBLER & TOP OF THE WORLD
Challenge yourself with the “Ski Jump Scramble” and hike up the Olympic ski jumps, bottom to top! For a different pace, take a meandering hike to the “Top of the World” Lookout, or try one of the other diverse hiking routes.
- Hiking access is FREE with park entry fee
- Closed toe shoes recommended (no flip-flops/sandals)
PARK ENTRY HOURS & FEE
- Whistler Olympic Park will be open for summer from June 28 to September 1, 2019 (7 days a week from 9:30am - 4:30pm)
- There is a small park access fee. This fee helps us maintain our venue for the benefit of local, national and international Nordic athletes for summer and winter training!
- Free park entry for 2018-19 season pass holders & non-motorized vehicles
- Park closes and gates locked every day at 4:30 pm
AFTER YOUR HIke
- Play a round of Disc Golf or one of the many backyard games
- Explore the Whistler Olympic Park Exhibit in the Day Lodge
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase at the Day Lodge to enjoy on the licensed patio (no outside alcohol permitted)
WILDLIFE/BEAR AWARE & SAFETY:
Do not disturb wildlife, stay away if you encounter a Bear & never feed Wildlife! Read more important information on wildlife/bear interactions at Whistler Olympic Park and general safety advise here.
Whistler Olympic Park
5 Callaghan Valley Rd
Whistler BC V0N 1B8