Summer E-MTB Rentals
Summer Biathlon will be available again in summer 2019!
Explore Whistler Olympic Park’s beauty and landmarks on a comfortable electric assist mountain bike, on ski trails designated for bike routes (easy to intermediate/advanced routes available)! The wider wheels provide good traction, the suspension ensures a smooth, easy ride and an electric motor provides a boost to go further and to climb trails with ease. Explore Olympic sights, old growth forests, lakes, waterfalls and mountain views on ski trails designated for bike routes (easy to intermediate/advanced routes available).
- $30 for 2 hour rental/includes bike & helmet (tax incl.)
- Ages 10 and up, minimum height of 5’2”.
- Rental Pickup/Return: Biathlon Range/Snack Shack
- 2 hours maximum rental, last rental at 2:30pm, last return at 4:00pm
- Subject to availability, no advance booking required.
- Closed toe shoes required (no flip-flops/sandals)
- For more information, contact us by email or phone 604-964-0060
Park Entry Hours & Fee
- Whistler Olympic Park will again be open for summer from late June until early September 2019 (7 days a week from 10:00am - 4:30pm)
- Park access is $10 per vehicle (tax included). This fee helps us maintain our venue for the benefit of local, national and international Nordic athletes for summer and winter training!
- The park access fee of $10/vehicle includes a $5 coupon for any on-site activity!
- Free park entry for 2017-18 season pass holders & non-motorized vehicles
- Park closes and gates locked every day at 4:30 pm
WILDLIFE/BEAR AWARE & SAFETY:
Do not disturb wildlife, stay away if you encounter a Bear & never feed Wildlife! Read more important information on wildlife/bear interactions at Whistler Olympic Park and general safety advise here.
Whistler Olympic Park
5 Callaghan Valley Rd
Whistler BC V0N 1B8