Summer Disc Golf
Summer Disc Golf will be available from June 28 to September 1, 2019!
PLAY THE DISC GOLF COURSE AT WHISTLER OLYMPIC PARK!
Challenge your friends and family to a game of disc golf! Weave through forest and ski trails as you perfect your throw into the baskets. Least throws wins the game! More backyard games are available at the Day Lodge.
- Course access is FREE with park entry fee
- Disc rental $5/disc or $15/family, or bring your own discs
PARK ENTRY HOURS & FEE
- Whistler Olympic Park will again be open for summer from June 28 to September 1, 2019 (7 days a week from 9:30am - 4:30pm)
- There is a small park access fee. This fee helps us maintain our venue for the benefit of local, national and international Nordic athletes for summer and winter training!
- Free park entry for 2018-19 season pass holders & non-motorized vehicles
- Park closes and gates locked every day at 4:30 pm
AFTER YOUR Game
- Play one of the many backyard games
- Explore the Whistler Olympic Park Exhibit in the Day Lodge
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase at the Day Lodge to enjoy on the licensed patio (no outside alcohol permitted)
WILDLIFE/BEAR AWARE & SAFETY:
Do not disturb wildlife, stay away if you encounter a Bear & never feed Wildlife! Read more important information on wildlife/bear interactions at Whistler Olympic Park and general safety advise here.
Whistler Olympic Park
5 Callaghan Valley Rd
Whistler BC V0N 1B8