Summer Disc Golf
Challenge your friends and family to a game of disc golf on Whistler Olympic Park's 9-hole course! Weave through forest and ski trails as you perfect your throw. Least throws wins the game! The course is located close to the biathlon range. Check in at the Activity Base for more information, and download the course map below!
- Course access is FREE with park access fee
- Bring your own discs, or rent some at the Activity Base!
- Disc rental $5/disc or $15/family (rental discs are disinfected after every use, read more about our COVID-19 response here)
Disc Golf Rules & Map
- Players tee off from the tee area. Check that other players and park users are out of the way.
- The spot where your previous throw landed is called the “lie”. Your next throw should be taken within 1 foot of this spot. Any disc that lands above the ground (in a tree or bush), or out of bounds in an unplayable area, may be thrown from an in bounds area closest to where the disc went out.
- When playing a hole, play “best disc” – the player closest to the basket throws first after tee off.
- To avoid touch point on baskets a hole is complete when the player’s disc lands anywhere within 2 meters (6 feet) of the basket.
- The player with the least number of throws on the previous hole tees off first on the next hole.
Refrain from sharing discs or touching baskets/chains. Maintain physical distancing at all times. Wash/sanitize hands before and after your game.
PARK ENTRY HOURS & FEE
- Daily, June 27 to August 30, 2020, 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
- There is a small park access fee. This fee helps us maintain our venue for the benefit of local, national and international Nordic athletes for summer and winter training!
- Free park entry for 2019-20 Whistler Olympic Park/Ski Callaghan season pass holders and non-motorized vehicles
- Park closes and gates locked every day at 4:00 pm
AFTER YOUR Game
- Try the Summer Biathlon Experience
- Try one of the three designated hiking routes
- Explore the Olympic exhibit by the biathlon range
- Drinks, snacks and souvenirs are available for purchase at the activity base by the biathlon range
Increased health & safety precautions are in place at the Park to protect our guests, athletes, staff and community, and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Read more here!
WILDLIFE/BEAR AWARE & SAFETY:
Do not disturb wildlife, stay away if you encounter a Bear & never feed Wildlife! Read more important information on wildlife/bear interactions at Whistler Olympic Park and general safety advise here.
Whistler Olympic Park
5 Callaghan Valley Rd
Whistler BC V0N 1B8