Summer Disc Golf
Summer Disc Golf will be available again in summer 2019!
Play the disc golf course at Whistler Olympic Park!
Challenge your friends and family to a game of disc golf on the 9-hole course! Weave through forest and ski trails as you perfect your throw into the baskets. Least throws wins the game!
- Course access is FREE with park entry fee of $10 per car
- Disc rental $3, rent a family disc package for $10 (tax incl.) or bring your own discs
- No advanced booking required
- For more information, contact us by email or phone 604-964-0060
PARK ENTRY HOURS & FEE
- Whistler Olympic Park will again be open for summer from late June until early September 2019 (7 days a week from 10:00am - 4:30pm)
- Park access is $10 per vehicle (tax included). This fee helps us maintain our venue for the benefit of local, national and international Nordic athletes for summer and winter training!
- The park access fee of $10/vehicle includes a $5 coupon for any on-site activity!
- Free park entry for 2017-18 season pass holders & non-motorized vehicles
- Park closes and gates locked every day at 4:30 pm
WILDLIFE/BEAR AWARE & SAFETY:
Do not disturb wildlife, stay away if you encounter a Bear & never feed Wildlife! Read more important information on wildlife/bear interactions at Whistler Olympic Park and general safety advise here.
Whistler Olympic Park
5 Callaghan Valley Rd
Whistler BC V0N 1B8