Summer Biathlon Experience
+++ Availability TBC for 2021 +++
Feel like an Olympian with this unique and safe hands-on introduction to the winter sport biathlon - in the summer! In this interactive experience, guests learn to take aim and shoot a 22 calibre rifle at the Olympic shooting range and learn about the sport and athletes. No previous experience is necessary.
Pre-booking is required!
Pricing TBD; 2020 pricing below:
Increased health & safety precautions are in place for this activity to protect our guests, athletes, staff and community, and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Pre-booking is required.
PARK ENTRY HOURS & FEE
- Summer operations TBC for 2021
- There is a small park access fee in summer. This fee helps us maintain our venue for the benefit of local, national and international Nordic athletes for summer and winter training!
AFTER YOUR Summer Biathlon Experience
- Try one of the three designated hiking routes
- Play a round of Disc Golf
- Explore the Olympic exhibit by the biathlon range
- Drinks, snacks and souvenirs are available for purchase at the activity base by the biathlon range
Increased health & safety precautions are in place at the Park to protect our guests, athletes, staff and community, and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Read more here!
Wildlife/Bear Aware and general Safety Information:
Do not disturb wildlife, stay away if you encounter a Bear & never feed Wildlife! Read more important information on wildlife/bear interactions at Whistler Olympic Park and general safety advice here.
Whistler Olympic Park
5 Callaghan Valley Rd
Whistler BC V0N 1B8