Summer Biathlon Experience
Feel like an Olympian with this unique and safe hands-on introduction to the winter sport biathlon - in the summer! In this interactive experience, guests learn to take aim and shoot a 22 calibre rifle at the Olympic shooting range and learn about the sport and athletes. No previous experience is necessary.
Pre-booking is required!
$25/person (incl. tax)
Price includes 2 ammunition clips/10 shots, $5 per additional clip
Increased health & safety precautions are in place for this activity to protect our guests, athletes, staff and community, and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Pre-booking is required.
Park Entry Hours & Fee
- Daily, June 27 to August 30, 2020, 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
- There is a small park access fee. This fee helps us maintain our venue for the benefit of local, national and international Nordic athletes for summer and winter training!
- Free park entry for 2019-20 Whistler Olympic Park/Ski Callaghan season pass holders and non-motorized vehicles
- Park closes and gates locked every day at 4:00 pm
AFTER YOUR Summer Biathlon Experience
- Try one of the three designated hiking routes
- Play a round of Disc Golf
- Explore the Olympic exhibit by the biathlon range
- Drinks, snacks and souvenirs are available for purchase at the activity base by the biathlon range
Increased health & safety precautions are in place at the Park to protect our guests, athletes, staff and community, and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Read more here!
Wildlife/Bear Aware and general Safety Information:
Do not disturb wildlife, stay away if you encounter a Bear & never feed Wildlife! Read more important information on wildlife/bear interactions at Whistler Olympic Park and general safety advise here.
Whistler Olympic Park
5 Callaghan Valley Rd
Whistler BC V0N 1B8