Summer Biathlon will be available again in summer 2019!
Take aim at the Olympic Biathlon Range and shoot a real biathlon rifle at the same place where biathlon legends like Ole Einar Bjørndalen and Magdalena Neuner celebrated their victories. With guidance from a qualified instructor, you will learn about the sport of biathlon, test your marksmanship and skill with a traditional biathlon rifle and feel like an Olympian!
- Cost is $20 (tax included) per person and includes 2 clips (10 rounds)
- (upon entering the Park with your car you will receive one $5 coupon that can be redeemed for the Biathlon Experience).
- Additional ammunition clips (5 rounds) are $5 (tax included)
- Minimum age for summer biathlon is ages 8 & up. No prior biathlon experience is required.
- Advance booking is not required. Groups bigger than 10 people are advised to call our Guest Services team in advance to secure their biathlon slot: 604-964-0060
- Activity duration is 10-15 minutes per person
- For more information, contact us by email or phone 604-964-0060
Park Entry Hours & Fee
- Whistler Olympic Park will again be open for summer from late June until early September 2019 (7 days a week from 10:00am - 4:30pm)
- Park access is $10 per vehicle (tax included). This fee helps us maintain our venue for the benefit of local, national and international Nordic athletes for summer and winter training!
- The park access fee of $10/vehicle includes a $5 coupon for any on-site activity!
- Free park entry for 2017-18 season pass holders & non-motorized vehicles
- Park closes and gates locked every day at 4:30 pm
Wildlife/Bear Aware & Safety:
Do not disturb wildlife, stay away if you encounter a Bear & never feed Wildlife! Read more important information on wildlife/bear interactions at Whistler Olympic Park and general safety advise here.
Whistler Olympic Park
5 Callaghan Valley Rd
Whistler BC V0N 1B8