Electric Assist Mountain Bike rentals will be available from June 28 to September 1, 2019!
Rent an electric assist mountain bike, and explore Whistler Olympic Park at your own leisure! The comfortable electric assist mountain bikes have wide wheels for traction, a suspension for a smooth ride, and an electric motor for that extra boost to climb hills with ease!
Discover the park on ski trails designated for bike routes (easy to intermediate/advanced routes available).
|RENTAL TIMES||2 hour rentals, subject to availability. Last rental 2:00pm, last return 4:00pm.|
|COST||$50/2 hours (incl. bike & helmet)|
PARK ENTRY HOURS & FEE
- Whistler Olympic Park will be open for summer from June 28 to September 1, 2019 (7 days a week from 9:30am - 4:30pm)
- There is a small park access fee. This fee helps us maintain our venue for the benefit of local, national and international Nordic athletes for summer and winter training!
- Free park entry for 2018-19 season pass holders & non-motorized vehicles
- Park closes and gates locked every day at 4:30 pm
AFTER YOUR Ride
- Play a round of Disc Golf or one of the many backyard games
- Explore the Whistler Olympic Park Exhibit in the Day Lodge
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase at the Day Lodge to enjoy on the licensed patio (no outside alcohol permitted)
WILDLIFE/BEAR AWARE & SAFETY:
Do not disturb wildlife, stay away if you encounter a Bear & never feed Wildlife! Read more important information on wildlife/bear interactions at Whistler Olympic Park and general safety advise here.
Whistler Olympic Park
5 Callaghan Valley Rd
Whistler BC V0N 1B8