E-Bike & Biathlon Adventure Tour
Summer tours will be available from June 28 to September 1, 2019!
This two-hour tour will take you to Olympic monuments and breathtaking viewpoints, such as the Top of the World lookout with vistas of Black Tusk and surrounding mountain ranges. You will stop at the biathlon range to test your marksmanship, shooting at the Olympic targets. The comfortable electric assist mountain bikes have wide wheels for traction, a suspension for a smooth ride, and an electric motor for that extra boost to climb hills with ease!
10:00am & 12:30pm, duration 2 hours
(start times refer to departure from Day Lodge)
|COST||$95 per person (incl. bike/helmet rental, 10 biathlon shots)|
Park Entry Hours & Fee
- Whistler Olympic Park will be open for summer from June 28 to September 1, 2019 (7 days a week from 9:30am - 4:30pm)
- There is a small park access fee. This fee helps us maintain our venue for the benefit of local, national and international Nordic athletes for summer and winter training!
- Free park entry for 2018-19 season pass holders & non-motorized vehicles
- Park closes and gates locked every day at 4:30 pm
AFTER YOUR TOUR
- Play a round of Disc Golf or one of the many backyard games
- Explore the Whistler Olympic Park Exhibit in the Day Lodge
- Drinks and snacks are available for purchase at the Day Lodge to enjoy on the licensed patio (no outside alcohol permitted)
WILDLIFE/BEAR AWARE & SAFETY:
Do not disturb wildlife, stay away if you encounter a Bear & never feed Wildlife! Read more important information on wildlife/bear interactions at Whistler Olympic Park and general safety advise here.
Whistler Olympic Park
5 Callaghan Valley Rd
Whistler BC V0N 1B8