Callaghan Gold 2019 - Pre-Season Training
Whistler Olympic Park is pleased to announce the return of Callaghan Gold for pre-season training opportunities!
Callaghan Gold is a Nordic ski trail built using approximately 10,000 cubic meters of stored snow from the 2018-2019 season, and will be approximately 1.5 km in length with access to the biathlon range. This trail is designed primarily for club and high performance training programs.
The trail is scheduled to be open from November 9 to November 21, 2019.
We invite clubs, provincial, and national teams to submit booking requests. Book early to reserve your training dates! See below for accommodation options & packages at the Whistler Athletes' Centre.
*Includes November 11 stat holiday
Trail Ticket Rates
- $16 + tax – team training programs, booking required
- $18 + tax – public access, weekend afternoons only
- Biathlon Range Fees – Booking required: $8 per lane – club/team
Please address booking inquiries to Nadine Steenhoek - Manager Sport & Programs by email or phone at 604-964-0068. Requests must include the following:
- Club/team and coach name
- # of athletes
- # of coaches
- Desired date(s) and time(s)*
We request team lists a minimum of 72 in advance of training dates for ticketing purposes.
Callaghan Gold Accommodation Packages & Room Rates
The Whistler Athletes’ Centre Lodge provides affordable accommodation for teams visiting Whistler for training camps and competitions/events - stay with us during your Callaghan Gold training!
- Located in Cheakamus Crossing, Whistler’s southernmost neighborhood, closest to Whistler Olympic Park
- Capacity of 80 rooms/160 beds
- Free WiFi & parking
- Fully accessible bathrooms on each floor, shared between two rooms
- Common rooms, tuning rooms
Callaghan Gold Rates
Package: Full Breakfast and Dinner daily plus accommodation
- Moderate Room $99/night (Single Occupancy)
- Standard Room $150/night (Double Occupancy)
- Premium Room & Suite $154/night (Single Occupancy), $178 (Double Occupancy)
*"Lunch to Go" option available at additional cost, inquire upon booking
- Moderate $79/night (Single Occupancy)
- Standard $111/night (Double Occupancy)
- Premium $133/night (Single or Double Occupancy)
- Premium Suite $145/night (Single or Double Occupancy)
- 2 Bedroom Suite $230/night (Double or Triple Occupancy)
*2 night minimum stay for rates to apply, group discounts available for bookings of eight rooms or more, inquire upon booking
Performance Meal Plans Available:
- Dietitian designed meal plans – Chef prepared meals
- The Whistler Food Company provides meals tailored to meet your athlete’s specific training, competing and recovery needs.
- Have your team fueled with a balanced athlete focused meal per day.
Contact & Booking
To book your stay at the Whistler Athletes' Centre Lodge, or for questions about accommodation and meal packages, please contact Kyle Lang by email or phone at 604-964-0056.