Physical and Health Literacy Summit 2018
Educators, recreation leaders sport coaches, volunteers, parents & childcare providers!
Join us for our full-day conference on October 20, 2018, to connect and learn with other leaders and key note speakers to grow health & physical literacy in the classroom, gym or on the field of play.
Key Note Speakers & Presenters:
- Jared Kope, PacificSport Fraser Valley
- Judith Law, Anxiety Canada
- Shannon MacMillan, BOKS kids
- Erin Crawford/Amber Pascual, Canadian Sport for Life
|WHEN||Saturday, October 20, 2018 from 9:00am to 4:30pm|
$150, price includes: Conference gift, lunch, coffee/tea, snacks, networking, take away games and FUN!
PLUS BONUS EVENTS/POST SUMMIT WORKSHOPS INCLUDED:
|LOCATION||Whistler Athletes’ Centre, Cheakamus Crossing/Whistler|
|REGISTER||Register online, or contact Tami Mitchell by email or phone 604-964-0031|
Improve the Health of our Kids through Physical Activity and Literacy!
- 91% of children are not meeting Canadian Physical Activity Guidelines!
- Canada received a D+ for Active Play and Physical Literacy for children
- Across Canada, participation in sport and physical activity is declining
- Improve your reach and impact!