All Youth Matter - Inclusion Training
This event is in the past. To view similar upcoming events click here.
Youth across British Columbia face real and significant barriers to participate in sport, recreation and physical activity. Developed by viaSport BC, All Youth Matter Inclusion Training will provide leaders with tools, techniques and best practices to create inclusive experiences for youth from underserved populations.
This workshop helps you ensure your programs, workplaces and communities are safe, inclusive and welcoming for youth!
Participants will gain:
- Empathy and understanding for all youth
- The ability to identify personal bias and intervene to stop discrimination
- Access to tool and techniques to reduce barriers and foster inclusion
- Best practices and personalized action plan for youth inclusion.
This training will benefit:
- Front line recreation staff
- Mid level managers
- Learning Facilitators
Whistler Athletes' Centre - HUB
1090 Legacy Way
Whistler BC V8E 0K3