COVID-19 Response Whistler Athletes' Centre
INCREASED COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
The well-being of our guests, athletes, staff and community is our biggest priority. We have implemented new standards and procedures in addition to our existing sanitation and safety protocols for our venue and for our programs. On a daily basis, we are monitoring the current developments to ensure we follow the latest federal & provincial policies & recommendations.
Maintaining a Safe & Clean Venue Environment
- Daily screening of staff for symptoms of COVID-19
- Physical distancing mandatory at all times when possible (minimum 2 metres)
- In areas where physical distancing cannot be maintained, personal protective equipment such as masks will be worn by staff.
- Occupancy limits set and posted on our indoor spaces in order to maintain physical distancing
- Handwashing and hand sanitation protocol for guests and staff; sanitation stations available in high traffic areas throughout the venue
- Plexiglass barriers installed at check-in counters
- Increased cleaning and sanitation of high touch surfaces and areas, such as Guest Services check-in area, counters, payment terminals, washroom facilities etc.
What we ask of guests, athletes and all other visitors:
- Do not visit our venue if you:
- Are feeling sick / have been experiencing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19
- Have travelled from outside the country in the last 14 days
- Have been in close contact with anyone with a respiratory illness or a probable/suspected case of COVID-19
- Maintain a safe physical distance from others; wear a mask when distancing is not possible or when advised
- Follow the posted signage
- Be patient with our team and others as we navigate this new normal
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!