COVID-19 Response Whistler Athletes' Centre
The well-being of our guests, athletes, staff and community is our biggest priority. We are committed to help prevent the spread of communicable diseases such as COVID-19, and continue to follow the latest federal & provincial policies & recommendations with regards to sanitation and safety protocols for our venue operations and programming.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us by phone at 604-964-0052 or by email.
Maintaining a Safe & Clean Venue Environment
- We strongly encourage all guests to understand and follow BC's current Provincial Health Orders and recommendations
- Please do not visit our venue if you:
- Are feeling unwell/experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19
- Have been directed by any authority to self-isolate
- Have travelled from outside Canada within the last 14 days
- Starting August 25, masks are mandatory in public indoor spaces for those 12 and older. Single use masks are available free of charge.
- Physical distancing is encouraged when possible (minimum 2 metres)
- Handwashing and sanitation stations are available on the venue
- Plexiglass barriers installed at check-in counters
- Increased cleaning and sanitation of high touch surfaces and areas, such as check-in area, counters, payment terminals, washroom facilities etc.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation, and for being patient with our team and others!