Stay & Train Packages
***Lodge OPEN for Group Business***
For now, only group accommodations are available. To see if your group will qualify, please contact us by phone at 604-964-0052 or by email.
To keep our guests and staff safe, we are operating with enhanced health & safety protocols, read more here!
Our team will continue following health & safety protocols in accordance with federal and provincial guidelines.
The Whistler Athletes’ Centre continues to offer individual and group accommodations in our Townhome units with a minimum 7 night rental. All units are fully equipped and sleep a minimum of 4 people.
We have limited representation at our front desk Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 3:30pm PST. Please email or call us at 604-964-0052 with inquiries and we will respond within 24 hours Mondays to Fridays.
Thank you for your support and patience!
The Whistler Athletes’ Centre team
The Whistler Athletes' Centre "Stay & Train" packages help you make the best of your training or competition time at the Whistler Sliding Centre!
The all-inclusive accommodation packages are exclusive to FIL and IBSF member nations. Chef-prepared meals and daily access to the High Performance Training Centre are included, so athletes and coaches have more time to focus on sliding on the world's fastest track.
Athletes staying at the Whistler Athletes' Centre are eligible for discounted training rates at the Whistler Sliding Centre.
Secure your accommodation now for training sessions and event highlights such as the FIL Luge World Championships 2021!
To book and for more information, contact us by email or call 604-964-0052!
"Stay & Train" Package Features
Accommodation: Choose from three different room types!
- Moderate (single occupancy), 1 twin bed, shared bathroom
- Standard (single or double occ.), 2 twin beds, shared bathroom
- Premium (single or double occ.), 1 queen bed, private bathroom, TV
Catering: Meals included!
- Nutrition rich meals prepared fresh daily on site, created by a registered dietician
- Dinner on arrival, breakfast on departure and 3 meals/day during your stay
Gym Access at High Performance Training Centre
- Daily scheduled access to gym, closed to the public
- Gym conveniently located next to the accommodation building
- See below for more information!
- Complimentary parking & WIFI
- Heated tuning and storage rental space
- Sport concierge services for all your training needs
- Located in the quiet neighbourhood that was home to the Olympic & Paralympic Winter Games 2010 Athletes’ Village
"Stay & Train" Package Rates
Packages include accommodation, meals and gym access!
Winter Season Pricing
(January to March)
|Moderate Room||$170/night (single occupancy)|
|Standard Room||$194 (single occ.)||$273 (double occ.)|
|Premium Room||$247 (single occ.)||$326 (double occ.)|
(October to December)
|Moderate Room Package||$137/night (single occupancy)|
|Standard Room Package||$154 (single occ.)||$226 (double occ.)|
|Premium Room Package||$192 (single occ.)||$264 (double occ.)|
Directly adjacent to accommodation
High Performance Training Centre
The High Performance Training Centre is conveniently located directly adjacent to the Whistler Athletes' Centre Lodge. It features a 4,000 sq. ft. strength and conditioning gym, a 5,000 sq. ft. gymnastics hall, recovery and regeneration rooms, change and shower facilities, exercise physiology testing room, rental offices and a 1,300 sq. ft. multi-purpose room. Only targeted Canadian athletes and select teams/athletes have access to the gym (no public).