Stay & Train Packages
The Whistler Athletes' Centre "Stay & Train" packages help you make the best of your training or competition time at the Whistler Sliding Centre!
The all-inclusive accommodation packages are exclusive to FIL and IBSF member nations. Chef-prepared meals and daily access to the High Performance Training Centre are included, so athletes and coaches have more time to focus on sliding on the world's fastest track.
Athletes staying at the Whistler Athletes' Centre are eligible for discounted training rates at the Whistler Sliding Centre.
Secure your accommodation now for training sessions and event highlights!
Contact us by email or phone at 604-964-0052 to inquire for rates, to book and for more information!
"Stay & Train" Package Features
Accommodation: Choose from three different room types!
- Moderate (single occupancy), 1 twin bed, shared bathroom
- Standard (single or double occ.), 2 twin beds, shared bathroom
- Premium (single or double occ.), 1 queen bed, private bathroom, TV
Catering: Meals included!
- Nutrition rich meals prepared fresh daily on site, created by a registered dietician
- Dinner on arrival, breakfast on departure and 3 meals/day during your stay
Gym Access at High Performance Training Centre
- Daily scheduled access to gym, closed to the public
- Gym conveniently located next to the accommodation building
- See below for more information!
- Complimentary WIFI
- Heated tuning and storage rental space
- Limited parking available on site, with additional parking in Cheakamus Crossing municipal lots
- Sport concierge services for all your training needs
- Located in the quiet neighbourhood that was home to the Olympic & Paralympic Winter Games 2010 Athletes’ Village
Directly adjacent to accommodation
High Performance Training Centre
The High Performance Training Centre is conveniently located directly adjacent to the Whistler Athletes' Centre Lodge. It features a 4,000 sq. ft. strength and conditioning gym, a 5,000 sq. ft. gymnastics hall, recovery and regeneration rooms, change and shower facilities, exercise physiology testing room, rental offices and a 1,300 sq. ft. multi-purpose room. Only targeted Canadian athletes and select teams/athletes have access to the gym (no public).