*** WE'RE BACK TO FULL OPERATIONS ON JULY 8! ***
After a year of limited operations, we will fully reopen to both individual guests and groups on July 8, 2021!
For the past year, only limited accommodation access could be provided to select groups due to restrictions affecting BC’s sport sector during Covid-19. We are excited to welcome everyone back starting July 8!
To keep our guests and staff safe, we continue to operate with enhanced health & safety protocols in accordance with federal and provincial guidelines, read more here!
- Front desk hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm; Limited coverage on weekends. For any requests, you can contact us at 604-964-0052 or by email.
- The use of masks in public spaces continues to be mandatory at this point.
- Restrictions are currently still in place for the use of the self-serve kitchen, which are expected to be lifted as BC's restart plan moves forward.
- We will not be accessing your room during your stay, but we will be providing you with clean linens on a weekly basis.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
The Whistler Athletes’ Centre team
The Whistler Athletes’ Centre's Lodge is available for nightly rentals to athletes, teams, sport clubs and other organized groups from around the world.
The Lodge offers 82 comfortable rooms in single and double room configurations for short-term rental. Large and accessible bathrooms are shared between two rooms, providing comfort and privacy for guests. Some rooms have private bathrooms.
All Lodge guests have access to a fully equipped self-serve kitchen with seating for up to 70 guests. Ski and bike storage is available, and private tuning/storage rooms can be rented nightly. The Lodge has limited parking available on site with additional parking in Cheakamus Crossing municipal lots.
Please contact us or call us at 604-964-0052 for pricing and availability.
The Lodge rooms have the following configurations:
- sleeps one person -
- 132 square foot space equipped with a single bed, bedside table and lamp, study desk and chair, clothing cabinet, complimentary wireless, radiant temperature control.
- sleeps 1-2 people -
- 132-165 square foot space equipped with 2 single beds, bedside tables and lamps, clothing cabinets, complimentary wireless, radiant temperature control.
Premium 1-bedroom Suite
- sleeps 1-2 people -
- Corner room with spectacular views, 1 double bed, bedside tables and lamps, television, clothing cabinet, mini-fridge, study desk and chair, complimentary wireless, radiant temperature control.
- Corner room with covered patio, 1 double bed, bedside table and lamps, television, clothing cabinet, mini-fridge, radiant temperature control.
Premium 2-Bedroom Suite
- Sleeps up to 4 People -
Two bedrooms with private bathroom. Main bedroom has a queen bed, TV, mini fridge and patio access. Second room has two twin XL beds.
Lodge guests have exclusive use of the expansive 70 seat self-serve kitchen. The open concept space allows for flexibility of use dependent on your individual needs. Amenities include:
Seating area for 70 people, open concept
3 cooking stations (with 6 gas burners & industrial oven)
Fridge, freezer & dry storage
Commercial coffee makers & dishwasher
Small wares (plates, cutlery, glasses etc.)
Cooking aids (pots, pans, knives, measuring bowls etc.)