*** WE'RE BACK TO FULL OPERATIONS ON JULY 8! ***
After a year of limited operations, we will fully reopen to both individual guests and groups on July 8, 2021!
For the past year, only limited accommodation access could be provided to select groups due to restrictions affecting BC’s sport sector during Covid-19. We are excited to welcome everyone back starting July 8!
To keep our guests and staff safe, we continue to operate with enhanced health & safety protocols in accordance with federal and provincial guidelines, read more here!
- Front desk hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm; Limited coverage on weekends. For any requests, you can contact us at 604-964-0052 or by email.
- The use of masks in public spaces continues to be mandatory at this point.
- Restrictions are currently still in place for the use of the self-serve kitchen, which are expected to be lifted as BC's restart plan moves forward.
- We will not be accessing your room during your stay, but we will be providing you with clean linens on a weekly basis.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
The Whistler Athletes’ Centre team
The Whistler Athletes’ Centre offers convenient long-term accommodation for resident coaches, athletes and sport staff. The cluster of 20 modern townhomes are bordered by the Cheakamus River and forested lands with an extensive trail system. Each townhome has two levels, a fully equipped kitchen and a two or three bedroom configuration. Our townhomes are comfortable, fully furnished, and are a perfect home away from home!
Townhome amenities include:
- Two extra large single beds per bedroom
- Bed side tables
- Desk and chair
- Closet and armoire storage spaces
- Dining table and chairs
- Coffee table
- Side table
- Loveseat couch
- Refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, cookware, servingware
- Limited on-site parking
Please contact us or call us at 604-964-0052 for pricing and availability.