Current trail information:
The only XC skiing available for Thursday & Friday is on Callaghan Gold loop at the Biathlon area. It is groomed and trackset for your skiing pleasure.
** Pet Friendly trails, tobogganning, and snowshoeing are NOT AVAILABLE until conditions improve. This message wil be updated daily for your convenience. Please respect these trail closures. We are making every effort to open as much terrain as possible, as soon as possible. Your cooperation will ensure we can open them as soon as conditions allow.
Cost for skiing will be $10/skier for day tickets until further notice. Season pass holders can ski for free with their valid pass.
Ski Callaghan offers almost 90km of expertly groomed skate and classic cross country ski trails for everyone from beginners to world class athletes, almost 30km of the trails are dog friendly. Furthermore, over 40km of marked snowshoe trails are available (17.5 of them dog-friendly). Backcountry access is also possible through Ski Callaghan.
The interactive ski trail map below offers the following functionality:
- Google Maps integration: the ability to ZOOM and plan as you would on any Google Map.
- Trails overlaid on satellite imagery and/or terrain topographical map.
- Ability to see the trails and names of trails by hovering over the area of the trail.
- Ability to click on the trail to see a trail synopsis, including current grooming data.
- Please refer to the .pdf maps for the complete Ski Callaghan network.
Want to take a trail map with you on your ski or snowshoe adventure? Please download & print the current trail map .pdfs below. Maps are of course also available in Whistler Olympic Park's Day Lodge!