Current trail information for Feb 1, 2015:
- 8 cm of new snow overnight. -1°C at 6:00am with snow still falling.
- 72.5 km of skiing, 22.7km of snowshoeing and Tobogganing available.
- Howe it Goes, Way to Go, Loon Lake & Callaghan Connector open today! Skate lane only, no trackset.
- Open Hours 9:00am-4:30pm Mon-Fri & Sat-Sun 8:30am-4:30pm, Wed 9am until 9pm.
- Check our trail map below for the updated grooming report.
The interactive ski trail map below offers the following functionality:
- Google Maps integration: the ability to ZOOM and plan as you would on any Google Map.
- Trails overlaid on satellite imagery and/or terrain topographical map.
- Ability to see the trails and names of trails by hovering over the area of the trail.
- Ability to click on the trail to see a trail synopsis, including current grooming data.
- Please refer to the .pdf maps for the complete Ski Callaghan network.