Current trail information for Dec 18, 2014:
- 2cm of snow overnight. 0C at 8:30am with broken skies.
- Day Lodge closed Mon-Fri (no rental equipment, retail, or food service).
- Skiing is possible on the "Callaghan Gold" loop at the Biathlon area. It is open for skiing (parking available at Biathlon) Monday until Friday from 9:00am-4:30pm and Saturday & Sunday, December from 8.30am until 4:30pm. On Wednesday nights, skiing is possible until 9:00pm ($5.00 Wednesday night special starts at 3:00pm).
- Callaghan Gold is groomed and track set for your skiing pleasure. Further trails will open as soon as conditions allow.
- Walking with your pet IS POSSIBLE on Porter's Glide, but please be aware that conditions could be icy. Pet Friendly ski trails, snowshoeing and tobogganing are NOT AVAILABLE yet until conditions improve. We are making every effort to open as much terrain as possible, as soon as possible.
- Cost for skiing is $10/skier for day tickets until further notice ($5.00 for Wednesday nights, special price applies for 3:00pm until 9:00pm). Season pass holders can ski for free with their valid pass.
- The Day Lodge will be closed Mon-Fri and OPEN from 8:30am-4:30pm on Saturdays and Sundays, for retail purchases, food services, and pass pickup & purchase.
- Sport school private lessons are available seven days a week. Group lessons on the weekends (classic, skate, biathlon) start on December 13.
- Please check this section for daily updates on snow conditions!
Ski Callaghan offers almost 90km of expertly groomed skate and classic cross country ski trails for everyone from beginners to world class athletes, almost 30km of the trails are dog friendly. Furthermore, over 40km of marked snowshoe trails are available (17.5 of them dog-friendly). Backcountry access is also possible through Ski Callaghan.
The interactive ski trail map below offers the following functionality:
- Google Maps integration: the ability to ZOOM and plan as you would on any Google Map.
- Trails overlaid on satellite imagery and/or terrain topographical map.
- Ability to see the trails and names of trails by hovering over the area of the trail.
- Ability to click on the trail to see a trail synopsis, including current grooming data.
- Please refer to the .pdf maps for the complete Ski Callaghan network.
Want to take a trail map with you on your ski or snowshoe adventure? Please download & print the current trail map .pdfs below. Maps are of course also available in Whistler Olympic Park's Day Lodge!