Ski Callaghan offers almost 90km of expertly groomed skate and classic cross country ski trails for everyone from beginners to world class athletes, almost 30km of the trails are dog friendly. Furthermore, over 40km of marked snowshoe trails are available (17.5 of them dog-friendly). Backcountry access is also possible through Ski Callaghan.
The interactive ski trail map below offers the following functionality:
- Google Maps integration: the ability to zoom and pan as you would on any Google Map.
- Trails overlaid on satellite imagery and/or terrain topographical map.
- Ability to see the trails and names of trails by hovering over the area of the trail.
- Ability to click on the trail to see a trail synopsis, including current grooming data.
- Please refer to the .pdf maps for the complete Ski Callaghan network.
Want to take a trail map with you on your ski or snowshoe adventure? Please download & print the current trail map .pdfs below. Maps are of course also available in Whistler Olympic Park's Day Lodge!