Experience the Ultimate Sliding Experience at Whistler Olympic Park: North America’s first Bromley Baseboarding program and newest winter thrill. Like a hybrid of the sport of skeleton, bodyboarding on snow, and old fashioned tobogganing, riders point their bodies down a slope on aerodynamic boards designed for total excitement and fun. No prior experience is necessary. Just let gravity do its thing!
Pricing / Booking Information
Training and guidance will be provided to sliders and is a requirement prior to being turned loose to experience the 1.5km long course which includes uploading the chairlift. Get started on the 200m long learning area before heading to the full course. You can choose from admission options below. Make sure you read our Know Before You Go for more information.
Weather and snow permitting Baseboarding is offered on Weekends and Holidays. Contact Guest Services for availability, 604.964.0060 ext.2460
|Baseboarding Pricing*||Adult / 19+||Youth / 14-18||Child / 8-13||Senior 65+|
|Full Day 10:30pm - 3:30pm||$53||$46||$28||$48|
|Afternoon 12:30pm - 3:30pm||$48||$40||$24||$43|
Discount rates (apply to Full Day/Afternoon/Tours ONLY):
- 10% discount for Families of 4 or more with 2 children under 19 years of age
- 40 % off Locals Rate / proof of Residence in Sea to Sky
- Please note that a vehicle park entry fee applies for baseboarders if participants are not skiing or snowshoeing with a valid trail ticket.
- Weather conditions are variable and the course may be closed for maintenance at any time.
- Pre-booking is highly recommended by calling 604-964-0060 x 2460 to ensure availability of the activity.
- All prices do not include tax. No refunds. Full payment is required at time of booking.