"PLAYtots" Program (Physical Literacy for Toddlers 1-3 years)
The PLAYtots program (Physical Literacy and Your tot) introduces children ages 18 months to 3 years to the Fundamental Movement Skills (FMS) to develop a lifelong enjoyment of physical activity. Each week will focus and build on basic movement skills including catching, throwing, climbing and kicking.
- Introduction to the fundamental movement skills
- Fun, exciting, safe, positive environment
- Meet families in the community
- Suitable for children ages 18 months to 3 years
- Wednesdays, 10:30am – 11:30am for 8 weeks between January 11 – March 15, 2017 (no classes Feb 22 & Mar 1)
- Cost: $80.00 ($10.00/ class)
- Location: Performance Hub, Whistler Athletes Centre (1090 Legacy Way, Cheakamus Crossing)
REGISTRATION & more information: EMAIL to Tami Mitchell (Manager, Sport Development Whistler Sport Legacies).