Please inform us in advance about your visit!
We look forward to supporting you when you visit our venues. Please contact us in advance of your visit so we can ensure you get access, schedule the activity that you are interested in, and have potential interview partners available for you.
If you woudl like to report on a third party’s event at our venues, on athletes in training at our venues, or other topics related to our venues, you must inform us about your visit in advance, to ensure you get access to the venue at the time requested.
Try our activities!
We want to assist you in producing inspiring and detailed coverage for your market. Therefore, we offer media representatives the opportunity to participate in all our main activities: bobsleigh, skeleton, cross-country skiing, biathlon, snowshoeing and other activities at our venues. In order to qualify for assistance from Whistler Sport Legacies, members of the media must fulfill the following requirements:
- All media must be on assignment, or have a proven track record of being published
- Ideally, media represent Whistler Sport Legacies key target markets
- Whistler Sport Legacies’ Media Visit Request Form below must be completed prior to assistance being offered
- Media agree to mention relevant Whistler Sport Legacies websites as applicable
- Media representatives agree to supply Whistler Sport Legacies with a copy and/or website link, of any publicity resulting from their visit
- Personal information provided to Whistler Sport Legacies will be used to help plan the media visit. We will not sell, rent, or share information.
If you are interested in shooting movie sequences or television commercials, still photo shoots, or advertising campaigns at one of our venues feel free to contact us.